End-User License Agreement
Last Update: 27/05/2018
This Imagina Books app End User License is between you and Livit Studios, LLC (“LIVIT”) and governs your use of LIVIT’s mobile applications “Imagina books app” according to the following terms:
3. Limited License. LIVIT grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, revocable license to use the “Imagina Books app” for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use the “Imagina Books app” on a device that you own or control.
4. License Keys. You acknowledge and agree that each user is provided with a unique license key. LIVIT may, in its sole discretion decline to provide You License Keys or access to the Software, for any reason or no reason. PTC has the right to monitor your use of the License Key(s) to ensure they are not employed except for the Permitted Use. If employed for other than the Permitted Use, LIVIT has the right to immediately revoke the License Key(s) and Your License to the Software. You shall not sell, transfer or sublicense Your License Keys to any person or entity.
5. The Information You Give Us to Use the Service Must Be Correct. To activate the “Imagina Books app”, you will be asked to provide true and complete registration details, including your correct email. If we at LIVIT believe the details are not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to prevent you from accessing our app, or any of its resources and to terminate or suspend your account.
6. Account Credentials. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password protected access to the app. Except as set forth below, You shall not distribute Your password or otherwise allow third parties to access the password protected features of the app using Your password. You are responsible for maintaining appropriate security, protection, and backup for Your user account, Targets and other Content and License Keys and for all activities that occur under or are otherwise associated with Your account. You shall notify LIVIT immediately of any unauthorized use of any License Keys or any other known or suspected breach of security of Your user account or License Keys.
7. Your Use of Our Content/Material. You may not modify, or use the Content/Material or any other content on our app for any purpose not permitted by these Terms. Such prohibited use violates these Terms and may be a violation of the Copyrights and/or Trademarks protected by law.
The Material and all other content on this app may not otherwise be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, or used in any way unless specifically authorized by LIVIT. Also, decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling, or otherwise reducing the code used in any software on this app into a readable form in order to examine the construction of such software and/or to copy or create other products based (in whole or in part) on such software, is prohibited. You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the Material and/or the app.
8. Updates to Terms. We are always working on adding additional features to our app, and because of that, and also since sometimes applicable laws change, we may revise and reissue these Terms occasionally, by posting updated Terms. You consent and agree to receive notices of updates of these Terms through our posting of updated Terms on the Services. You should visit this page regularly to review the current Terms. If you do not agree to updated Terms, you should stop using our app. Your continued use of our app will be deemed as your acceptance of any revisions.
9. Our Use of Your User Content. LIVIT will consider anything you provide to LIVIT, including feedback, ideas or suggestions and/or contribute to this app. Under no circumstances will we pay you for the use of your ideas or submissions.
10. Third-Party License Agreement
Copyright (c) 2018 PTC Inc. All rights reserved. PTC is a trademark of PTC Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
11. Contact Information. If you have any questions, complaints, or claims relating to the “Imagina Books app”, please contact us at email@example.com.